The Pastors’ Wives’ Forum (PWF) was started by Pastor Manita Fadel as a result of a longstanding burden in her heart regarding Pastors’ wives. As a pastor’s wife herself for 10 years, at RCCG Winner’s Chapel in Detroit, Michigan, Pastor Manita went through a number of ‘growing pains’ and can identify with the needs of other Pastors’ wives having “been there” herself.
The first breakfast meeting was held in July 2009 and then the first Annual Conference was held in November 2010.
From her personal experience, Pastor Manita believes it is essential that new Pastors’ wives work alongside experienced Pastors’ wives to help them understand their role and position at the onset. This will enable them to be fully equipped to support their husbands and families in the ministry and glorify God as they do so (Titus 2:3-5).
Therefore, PWF’s vision is:
To Support, Encourage and Empower (S.E.E.) all pastors’ wives irrespective of their denominations.
To support, encourage, and empower Pastors’ wives in Ministry.
The following are the objectives for The Pastors’ wives Forum:
- To Honor God
- To Know your position in Christ
- To define your role as the Wife of your husband
- To define your role with your immediate family
- To know how to raise emotionally and spiritually healthy children
- To know the expectations of being the Pastors wife (personal and Ministry)
- To know What your Call is in the Ministry
- To know how you fit into the big family (The Church)
- How to deal with difficult people and handle criticism
- How to handle current issues faced in the Ministry
- To act as a support & Networking system among other Pastors wives
- To finish strong!
Click here to meet our Executives